Thursday, November 3, 2011

Traders Anonymous - Weekend Timeouts Template



As long as anyone is interested, I'll continue to post a weekend thread on featured NCAA & NFL games... For the full slate of 'picks' & game write-ups, I'm going to insert a link to the blogspace where it's easier to navigate thru (for you sports nuts)... You'll find that the COMMENT section on that blog is disactivated at the moment (as I prefer it to be used more as a static resource webpage, rather than an interactive journal)...

WEEK 1 - FEATURE GAME

#3 Oregon Ducks (-2.5) vs. #4 LSU Tigers (8:00 PM) 
(@Cowboys Stadium - Dallas)
I'm still pissed off that I took Oregon in the BCS title game last year (for 5 units) & lost... I'm NOT holding that strike against Oregon... It's just that... The game was WEIRD (& I'm still trying to figure out how Oregon lost)...

More than anything, I'm pissed that it gane the SEC another whole offseason to act as 'elitists'...

Speaking of 'weird'... Les Miles (LSU) has said that this training camp has been the 'weirdest' he's ever experienced as a head coach... Les Miles is not a guy to play silly mind games, so if he said it, who am I to disagree?... I guess having half your team arrested in a silly bar fight counts as weird...

In any case... How can Oregon hope to do anything this year if it can't manage itself in this game? In the SEC, you always have a fallback... You can LOSE to a top ranked opponent, then wiggle through the SEC & climb back up the rankings (because, well, of that MURDER of a gauntlet in the SEC you have to go thru by beating Kentucky, Vanderbilt, & Ole Miss)...

cv likes OREGON for (2 units)...

No comments:

Post a Comment